United Conveyor Corporation’s NUMAFLEX™ Fittings reduce material build-up and blockage in the pneumatic conveying of dry scrubber ash. Due to its high calcium content, dry scrubber ash will build up and harden in the presence of moisture. Thermal and elastic properties of NUMAFLEX material reduce condensation while flexing during normal conveying cycles to loosen surface buildup. Suitable for high pressure applications, UCC's NUMAFLEX Fittings outperform carbon steel and cast iron elbows in dry scrubber applications.
- Material: Natural Gum Rubber
- Reinforcement Material: Nylon
- Pipe Ends: 150# ANSI Flange Bolt Circle
- Pressure Rating: Full Vacuum to 50 psig
- Maximum Working Temperature: 180 °F
- Centerline Radius Sweep: 30 inches
- Wall Thickness: 1 inch
- 45°and 90° Elbows
- Superior resistance to ash buildup versus carbon steel or cast iron elbows in dry scrubber applications
- Long radius sweep reduces pressure drop, turbulence and material buildup resulting in increased capacity
- Low material thermal coefficient reduces condensation and ash buildup
- Elastic material flexes during normal conveying cycles to loosen any surface buildup
Has the NUMAFLEX been proven/tested? [+]
Yes, it is currently installed in several plant sites. In those instances, inspection has revealed no report of buildup or blockage in NUMAFLEX fittings, while cast iron elbows had to be removed repeatedly in a 6 month timeframe.
What is the lead time for NUMAFLEX fittings? [+]
Certain standard sizes are in stock and available for immediate shipment. Custom lengths can be supplied in 6-8 weeks.
Special Design Considerations