United Conveyor Corporation’s NUMAFLEX™ fittings have been designed to prevent material build-up at changes of direction for dry scrubber applications. The elastic properties allow them to flex during normal conveying cycles, which loosens any buildup in the fitting. NUMAFLEX fittings prevent material buildup and blockage in pneumatic conveying of dry scrubber ash.
- EPDM to aide flexibility and heat transfer for buildup prevention
- Pipe Ends: 150# flange
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum Working Temperature: 300 F
- 30” centerline radius sweep
- 1” thickness
- Reinforcement Material: Nylon
- Greater ash buildup resistance than carbon steel pipe
- Customers can expect a simple “remove and replace” installation of fittings.
- NUMAFLEX fittings are designed to bolt into existing systems without additional modification.
- Dimensional equivalent to long radius DURITE elbows
- UCC standard 150# connection can be used on both ends
- Long radius sweep allows for slower velocities at bends with lower pressure drops.
- Available in 45 degree and 90 degree elbows
Has the NUMAFLEX been proven/tested? [+]
Yes, it is currently installed in several plant sites. In those instances, inspection has revealed no report of buildup or blockage in NUMAFLEX fittings, while cast iron elbows had to be removed repeatedly in a 6 month timeframe.
What is the lead time for NUMAFLEX fittings? [+]
Certain standard sizes are in stock and available for immediate shipment. Custom lengths can be supplied in 6-8 weeks.
Special Design Considerations