Fly Ash Intakes are a swing style valve designed to provide reliable on-off ash flow control in vacuum conveying applications. The modular design allows the same valve to be used regardless of hopper outlet or conveying line size. Replaceable disc and seat sets allow for cost effective rebuilding of the valve. DURITE and Tungsten Carbide seat and disc options are available to upgrade existing intakes for longer service life and lower maintenance.
- Standard air to open, spring to close operator assemblies provide positive closure under loss of power/air situations for safe isolation of the boiler.
- Modular design allows upgrading of the valve without replacing intake hoppers or conveying line intake tees.
- New, standard, high performance valves are backward compatible with old, legacy power chamber operators, further reducing upgrade costs.
- Available ceramic lined intake tees reduce wear in key areas.
- Available options for Tungsten Carbide discs, limit switches and access ports allow improved wear life, system control and maintenance.
Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
Are upgrades available to the original intakes installed at my site? [+]
Yes, and upgrading usually doesn’t require replacement of the inlet hopper, intake tee or operator assembly.